At Southern New Hampshire Health, as an employee you are a valued member of a team that makes a higher level of care happen every day. We believe that you deserve the most affordable and comprehensive benefits we can provide, and we continue to work to obtain those by offering:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fidelity One on One retirement assistance
- Retirement Planning Seminars
- Earned Time
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Fitness Center at our West Campus
- Wellness Workshops
- IS and Leadership Training Classes
- Employee referral bonus
- Gift Shop
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
Southern New Hampshire Health supports and encourages the ongoing growth and development of all employees. We offer numerous programs to help employees learn and grow both personally and professionally.
To get you off to a great start, all employees are welcomed and introduced to the Health System with a full-day orientation program. At this session you will learn more about Southern New Hampshire Health and meet key staff including the President and CEO of the Health System and the President and CEO of Foundation Medical Partners.
Our goal is to keep employees learning and achieving throughout their career. To achieve this, numerous development opportunities are available to staff.
- Clinical– Our clinical development staff provide numerous live and on-line training and certification programs including BLS and ACLS classes, a comprehensive Clinical Orientation, a Transition to Practice program, simulation programs, research and publishing opportunities, and more. Many of our clinical education programs provide CEU’s.
- Non-clinical– Our professional development staff also provide numerous live and on-line training programs. Programs available to all employees (with live and online options).
- Leadership– A variety of leadership programs and resources are available to support new and experienced managers. Options include online training, live classes, a management book club and a resource library.
- Wellness– To help keep staff and their families healthy, many wellness-related programs are provided by our Employee Health, Dietary and other clinical staff.
- After 90 days, full-time employees who regularly work 30 – 40 hours per week are eligible for 80% tuition reimbursement up to $2,200 per calendar year.
- Part-time employees who work 20-29 hours per week are eligible for 80% tuition reimbursement up to $1,650 per calendar year.
College Tuition Discounts:
- Rivier University: 15% discount for employees on part-time undergraduate evening courses, non-clinical graduate courses and both undergraduate and graduate clinical rotations.
- Southern New Hampshire University: 10% tuition discount for employees and immediate family members for COCE (online and continuing education) courses.
- Drexel University Online: 10-40% discount (varies by program) for employees and immediate family members.
- Capella University: 10% discount for all programs for employees and immediate family members.